This chocolate chip mug cake is easy, eggless, requires just a few ingredients and 120 seconds – 60 to whisk 60 to bake!
If there was a mug cake bug flying around it definitely has bitten me, and how. I am thinking, dreaming, sleeping mug cakes. I might as well change the A to Z Challenge theme into the 26 Mug Cake Recipe theme. But no, this is the last mug cake of April, I promise. I love the mug cakes because they are so quick and easy. This chocolate chip mug cake is super easy and super quick and needs just a few ingredients. It is even eggless, so my vegan friends you have one more cake recipe to make yourself happy.
I had originally thought of doing a molten lava cake today but then realized I ran out of eggs. I have ordered my ingredients online and they are supposed to reach me by 4 pm but I don’t want to lose the daylight for the photos. Thus is the decision to make eggless chocolate chip mug cake. Convenient for me and great for my taste buds!
Those days when I am not in a mood to do anything just laze around and watch a movie maybe calls for comfort foods like this chocolate chip mug cake. Well, my lazing around doesn’t happen much these days, because of a hyperactive toddler, but still. You can enjoy this chocolate chip mug cake on a gloomy day to turn your mood better. I would actually like it any day!
How to make Chocolate Chip Mug Cake?
This single serving chocolate chip mug cake is yet another easy microwave mug cake recipe. All it takes is a few easily available ingredients in your pantry and 120 seconds. Yes 60 seconds to whisk and 60 seconds to bake!
In a microwave safe mug mix flour, brown sugar, milk, baking powder, vanilla essence, oil and chocolate chips. Yeah believe me it’s just that! Pop it in the microwave at the highest temperature and bake for 60 seconds. Take it out, let it cool down a little and dig in!
Now tell me is there anything as easy as that! No there isn’t, take my words for it!
- All purpose flour - 4 tablespoon
- Packed brown sugar - 2 tablespoon
- Baking powder - ¼th teaspoon
- Milk - 3 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - ½ tablespoon
- Dark Chocolate Chips - 2 tablespoon
- In a microwave safe mug mix all the ingredients together with a whisk
- Pop it in the microwave at the highest temperature 950W, in my case, for 60 seconds.
- Adjust the timing according to the power of microwave.
- Cool it down for a minute and dig in.
Like the chocolate chip mug cake recipe? Pin it for later?
I am participating in the A to Z Challenge 2017. Are you too?
A TO Z CHALLENGE 2017 DESSERT A DAY POSTS
- Apple Hand Pie
- Banana Chocolate Bites
- Chocolate Tart with Strawberry
- Deconstructed Lemon Tart
- Eggless Bread and Butter Pudding
- Frozen Banana Ice-cream
- Grape Pudding
- Honey Lemon Panna Cotta
- Instant Microwave Brownie
- Just a Simple Chocolate Panini
- Kiwi Strawberry Mini Trifle
- Lemon Tart
- Microwave Carrot Mug Cake
- No -Bake Dessert Recipes 12 ways
- Oatmeal and Chocolate chip eggless cookies
- Parfait – Cookies & Cream
- Quick Banana Bread Mug Cake
- Strawberry Center Filled Cupcake
- Tea Infused Tea Cake
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE