The xtra chocolate ice cream float is anything that a chocolate lover can wish for. Cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, chocolate shaving and a big scoop of vanilla ice-cream makes it perfect for anyone on earth!
Chocolates and desserts are my weakness point. When nothing goes right you always have a chocolate to fall upon! I love my hot chocolates, cold chocolates, chocolate syrups on food, chocolate chips in everything. Just yesterday I got my son a chocolate syrup. He isn’t too fond of chocolate yet – thankfully, but has turned out to be a picky eater. So I am okay, if he’s having chocolate laced milk! This Xtra Chocolate Ice-cream Float is loaded with chocolate – in almost every form. There’s cocoa powder, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings and vanilla ice-cream. So if you are a chocolate lover – this is definitely for you.
How to make the Xtra Chocolate Ice-cream Float?
This is the simplest float you can make. It’s as simple as making a cup of tea or coffee! The Xtra Chocolate Ice-cream Float is a great recipe for kids to try out in the kitchen. It’s also great for your odd time dessert cravings. It literally takes 3 minutes to do and its always great when you finish it off soon enough. We finished off before 3 minutes I guess.
- Milk - 2 and
- cocoa powder - 3 tablespoon
- Sugar - 3 tablespoon
- chocolate chips - 2 tablespoon
- Chocolate syrup - 3 tablespoon
- Vanilla Ice cream - 2 scoops
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- I have a fetish for
Hersheys so everything in this float is multiReplace" id="107" data-gr-id="107">Hersheys
- Simmer milk in a pan
- Add cocoa powder, chocolate
syrup and chocolate chips in it and whisk well so that there are no lumps.
- Once all the chocolate has melted take it off heat and let it cool for some time.
- Decorate you tall glasses with chocolate syrup.
- Pour the hot chocolate milk.
- Add a big scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- You could add a scoop of chocolate ice-cream
too, if you want. But I didn’t – because I didn’t have any! You can go crazy and add 2-3 scoops too if you want! Decorate with some chocolate shavings.
How else can you make this Xtra Chocolate Ice-cream Float?
Let me give you an inside story on floats. I enjoy ice-cream floats with root beer, ice tea, aerated drinks (I have very less of them now, though). You can make an ice-cream float almost everything as long as you like it!
Don’t wait too long if you are making with hot chocolate because it will melt the ice-cream soon. My son gulped half a glass of the Xtra Chocolate Ice-cream Float. He liked the hot chocolate part and didn’t want the ice-cream. So you know no one in the house is complaining!
Liked the float? Pin it then
I am participating in the A to Z Challenge 2017. Are you too?
A TO Z CHALLENGE 2017 DESSERT A DAY POSTS
- Apple Hand Pie
- Banana Chocolate Bites
- Chocolate Tart with Strawberry
- Deconstructed Lemon Tart
- Eggless Bread and Butter Pudding
- Frozen Banana Ice-cream
- Grape Pudding
- Honey Lemon Panna Cotta
- Instant Microwave Brownie
- Just a Simple Chocolate Panini
- Kiwi Strawberry Mini Trifle
- Lemon Tart
- Microwave Carrot Mug Cake
- No -Bake Dessert Recipes 12 ways
- Oatmeal and Chocolate chip eggless cookies
- Parfait – Cookies & Cream
- Quick Banana Bread Mug Cake
- Strawberry Center Filled Cupcake
- Tea Infused Tea Cake
- Ultimate Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Vanilla Chocolate Duet Pudding
- Watermelon Sorbet