I am going bonkers over Oats these days. Made these Ultra Healthy Oats and Banana cookies the other day and they turned out super yum.
I used to hate oats at one time – yeah really hate oats – I felt it tastes like vomit. That was when I was sticking to only making porridge! But when I started experimenting with oats I got to know how good and tasty it can be. And how many wonderful things you can make out to oats!
Here’s how I made these Ultra-Healthy Oats and Banana cookies!
- Banana – 2 medium sized ripe bananas
- Rolled Oats – 1 cup
- Milk – ⅛ cup
- Walnut – few chopped
- Raisin – ¼ cup chopped
- Cooking spray /little oil for greasing
- Pre-heat Oven to 350F/ 220C
- Mash the bananas in a bowl
- Add oats, milk and chopped dried fruits and mix with a spoon
- Line the baking tray with a greased baking paper
- Spoon out the dough in equal parts on the baking sheet
- Flatten the dough with the back of the spoon or fingers – these cookies are not going to rise up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or till cookies are done!