This Mango & Banana Smoothie is refreshing and yummy with the much needed dose of health. Plus it has no added sugar.
It’s summers in India which also means it’s the time to gorge on the king of fruits – Mangoes. I picked up some fresh mangoes from the local market a day back and we have been making this refreshing cool drink quite often now.
Even my soon-to-be 9 month old is enjoying his first tastes of mangoes and he had a glass full of this smoothie.
It’s so quick that you can make it under 5 minutes and no added sugar at all!
Very Refreshing Mango & Banana Smoothie
Yummy and healthy smoothie with mango and banana and no added sugar
Write a review
- Banana – 1 medium sized ripe banana
- Mango – 1 medium sized, chopped
- Milk – 2 cups
- Put mango, banana and milk in a blender and blend well
- Pour in a glass and serve
- You can some ice cubes while blending – making it a perfect iced smoothie!
Twinkling Tina Cooks http://www.twinklingtinacooks.com/