- Spinach – 4 bunches
- Garlic – 4-5 cloves crushed
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Cooking butter – 3 teaspoon (you may use table butter as well)
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Vegetable Stock – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- All purpose flour – 1 teaspoon
See nice and easy ingredients
– Take a non stick pan and place the spinach leaves in low flame. Add 1 table spoon of water and little salt. Cover and cook for 5-6 mins.
– In another wok heat 2 teaspoon butter and add onions and garlic and sauté for a minute or till the onion go translucent.
– Add the blanched spinach in this wok and sauté with onion and garlic.
– Add vegetable stalk and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
– Transfer this mixture in a blender and blend it till smooth. You could use a hand blender directly in the wok and blend till smooth
– In the same wok add 1 teaspoon butter and add the flour and fry. This is going to make our soup creamy.
– Add milk and mix. Add the blended spinach mixture to this and mix well.
– At this stage you can decide if you want in thick or little runny. If you want it runny add some more stock.
– Add salt and pepper to taste.