I was famished this morning and didn’t have much time. This Quick Avocado and Egg Open Sandwich saved my day.
My house help didn’t turn up and my little munchkin wanted me to be with him. But this open sandwich is so easy to make that I got this done in flat 5 mins. Yes that’s all it takes.
Avocados on the other hand are a power house of dietary fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C
It also provides Alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) and oleic acid
Eggs are full of good proteins and minerals.
Rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, A,B,D,E and K vitamins
QUICK AVOCADO AND EGG OPEN SANDWICH
Simple avocado and egg open sandwich - quick and easy
Author: Tina Basu
- Avocado – ½ mashed
- Slice of Bread – 1
- Egg -1
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Lime Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Tabasco Chipotle Sauce – few drops (you can use any tabasco sauce)
- Brush a hot griddle with little oil and break an egg and make a fried egg
- I like it fried on both sides, if you like a sunny side up, make one
- Toast the bread slice
- Mash the avocado in a bowl
- Add seasoning, tabasco sauce and lime juice
- Spread the avocado spread on the toast
- Place the fried egg on top of it.
- Your open sandwich is ready and waiting to be gorged on!
You could add a little garlic butter on the toast to get a nice aroma
Serving size: 1 Calories: 472 Fat: 37g Saturated fat: 6g Unsaturated fat: 29g Carbohydrates: 31g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 343mg Fiber: 14g Protein: 10g Cholesterol: 93mg