My mum had gifted me a bottle of maple syrup which she got me from Toronto. The bottle itself is so cute that I have been using it quite tight fisted.
Oatmeal has a low glycemic index, it can help maintain blood sugar levels.
Oatmeal can also promote heart health
Banana is a powerhouse of fiber and energy
- Rolled Oats – 1½ cups
- Milk – 150 ml
- Ripe banana – 1
- Egg – 1
- Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt –a pinch
- Olive oil – 2 teaspoon
- Maple syrup/ honey/ strawberry syrup for drizzle
- Blend everything in the blender
- Heat a flat griddle and brush oil with a pastry brush
- Ladle some batter, cover and cook over low heat for 2 minutes
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side for 1 minute
- Serve with your favorite toppings and syrup
You can enjoy your pancakes with maple syrup, or honey, or butter and lemon just about anything that you want.
The batter tends to thicken if you leave it outside for sometime. In that case add some milk.
P.S. That tiny pancake you see on top is for my tiny man!
Breakfast Recipe – Golden Pancakes – This is a classic flour, sugar, egg recipe made using Canola Oil.
Until next time, Cheers!
Meanwhile check out my Out in the Space in my Writing Blog