Mexican Corn Salad is so simple that you won’t even realize you had made one! It can be enjoyed as a side, as a main with some Tortila or even your regular toast. You can fill in your tacos or just have it as a relish!
Sweet Corn is a glutten-free cereal
Corn is a good source of phenolic flavonoid antioxidant, ferulic acid
They are a rich source of vitamin B-Complex group, zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, and manganese
- Frozen Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Red Tomato – 1 seeded and chopped
- Red Onion – ½ chopped
- Red or Green Bell Peppers – ½ chopped
- Red Wine Vinegar – 3 tablespoon
- Salt & Pepper –to taste
- Dried Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Lime Juice – 2 tablespoon
- Jalapeno/Tabasco Sauce – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Green chili – 1 chopped
- Fresh Mint – 2-3 leaves chopped
- Thaw the corn well
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well
- Season with salt and pepper
- Drizzle little olive oil and serve
Try and tell me if you liked it or not.
Until next time, Cheers!
Meanwhile check out what happened in Macau in my Writing Blog