The gluten free yogurt oatmeal pancakes are my go to recipe on a busy day. These gluten free, sugar free and butter free yogurt and oatmeal pancakes are so hearty, healthy yet yummy. Easy blender pancakes ready under 15 mins.
You already know I am going crazy with oats and trying out varieties currently. I made this yogurt and oatmeal pancakes for breakfast today which turned out pretty nice. I love pancakes for breakfast – they are hearty and keeps you full for a long time.
Its gluten free, sugar free, has no butter – so it’s super duper healthy.
All the sweetness comes from the ripe banana that I am using in the batter. I have used some chopped walnuts and raisins to up the health quotient.
They are quick and they are yum
- Rolled Oats – ½ cup
- Egg – 1 whole
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Ripe Banana – 1
- Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
- Walnuts and raisins – ¼ cup chopped
- Oil – for greasing
- Maple syrup/ strawberry syrup – to taste
- In a blender put – oats, egg, yogurt, baking powder, banana and blend till smooth
- Add chopped dried fruits and mix with a spoon
- In a greased skillet ladle the batter, cover and cook the pancakes for 1 minute a side
- Serve hot with the choice of your syrup or plain honey
You can substitute plain yogurt with Greek Yogurt.
If you can get your hands on fresh/frozen blueberries – add them – they are wonderful in pancakes