- Cucumber – 1 sliced
- Iceberg Lettuce – ½ bunch chopped
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoon
- Red Wine Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
- Dried Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- In a mixing bowl place cucumber and lettuce
- Drizzle olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, oregano and seasoning and mix well.
- In a bowl place the cucumber slices on the sides to form a ring of cucumbers
- Place the lettuce inside the ring
- Drizzle leftover vinaigrette over the lettuce
- Serve with a toast or enjoy just like that.
Don’t slice too thin – they will not stand on their own otherwise