Hello there, tell me frankly who likes oats? Well I am not that big a fan of oats I find them taste like baby food!! But yes they are healthy and full with fiber. My everyday breakfast usually consists of Cereals or toast and egg or if I am having breakfast at work I’ll have a sandwich or ‘poori subji’whatever the canteen fellows are cooking on that particular day. Now coming back to Oats my husband is another health freak who wants to have everything healthy so he sometimes have this Quaker Oats. I kind of have an aversion to the plain oats thing because I feel they are bland and tasteless. I can still have flavored oats.
|In Variant Classic Masala – with Real Vegetables & Spices|
|Ingredients & Nutrition Facts|
- Has real Vegetables & Spices
- Rich in dietary fibers & Protein
- You have to boil 1 glass of water in a pan
- Empty the entire content of the pack in the water and mix well
- You need to boil it on high flame for few seconds and then cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame
- Mix well and serve hot
|How to make it as on pack|
|This is how it looks when you make it|
I got this product as a free sample with some other product. It’s not a sponsored review. All opinions are my own and I am honest while reviewing a product.