The rice cooker in your kitchen can do a lot more than boiling rice. Have you ever thought of making noodles in a cooker? If no, you are in for a Chinese delight with this recipe today. Here’s a slurpy Chinese noodles recipe cooked in a Bajaj rice cooker.
I’ll make this post rather, quick and short – instant post about the Instant Chinese Noodles Recipe. This recipe suggests using some vegetables. If you like you can use other vegetables of your choice like mushrooms, green beans etc.
- 1 packet noodles - Hakka/Maggi/Ramen
- 2 cups of finely chopped carrot, capsicum & cabbage
- 1 onion
- 4-5 sprigs of coriander
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp of chili sauce & soya sauce
- salt and pepper as per your taste
- Heat water in Bajaj electric rice cooker and then add 1 small packet of noodles
- Let the noodles boil for 3-5 mins, and keep stirring the noodles with a wooden or plastic fork to avoid sticking and separate the strands while cooking.
- Drain the water by pouring noodles into a colander.
- Retain this water for later
- Using a scissor cut the noodles into smaller pieces.
- Dry the rice cooker pan and put 1 tbsp oil, chopped garlic or garlic paste, chopped onions.
- Press 'cook' button, cover and cook for around 3 mins.
- Add chopped carrots, capsicum, cabbage and stir all veggies for around 2 mins.
- Add tomato ketchup, chili sauce, soy sauce, white / black pepper corn powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add few tablespoons of the boiled water reserved earlier
- Mix all these ingredients well.
- Add the noodles and toss for a few times (if you are using as a filling then use only half packet).
- Pour this onto a plate or a bowl and serve hot.
You can either enjoy these delicious noodles directly or use these as a filling for paratha or samosa.
Flash your creativity and share such unique hacks on Bajaj Electricals’ Facebook page to participate in the #HackTheSnack contest. Stand a chance to win kitchen appliances from Bajaj and assured Grofers voucher.
Have a Nice Day,